Ergonomic, spring-loaded lift upgrades the cooking or baking zone to move stand mixers and heavy kitchen machines from base cabinets to countertop height
Three adjustable spring settings make it possible for the appliance lift to move kitchen machines up to 45 pounds in weight. (A heavy-duty stand mixer generally weighs between 20 and 25 pounds.) Soft-close dampers ensure smooth, quiet operation as the lift returns the appliance to its hiding place down below, inside the cabinet.
“We’re introducing this appliance lift now so our customers can get their baking zones ready for the fall and winter holidays,” says Marisa Sanchez, Product Manager for Hardware Resources. “This year they’ll be able to move their heavy stand mixers right where they’re needed, then put them away again—without hurting their backs. And they’ll gain valuable clutter-free countertop space for everything that needs to be done in the kitchen this time of year.”
The appliance lift is compatible with frameless or face-frame cabinetry, according to Sanchez. Attach the lift to a sturdy shelf at least ¾-inch thick and no longer than 20½ inches, and then customize the shelf as desired to complement kitchen cabinetry or countertops. Sanchez further points out storage possibilities such as pairing the lift with a wire pullout basket from Hardware Resources to store appliance supplies and accessories.
- Chrome mixer/appliance lift provides mechanical assistance for heavy kitchen appliances such as stand mixers, food processors, and blenders.
- Soft-close dampers ensure smooth closing action.
- Three spring settings accommodate up to 45-pounds.
- Lift can be used in frameless and face-frame cabinetry.
- Lift requires a full-height base cabinet; customer provides a custom shelf.
- Optional wire pullout basket stores supplies and accessories.
About Hardware Resources
Hardware Resources was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Bossier City, Louisiana, with strategically located warehouses across North America. Their diverse product lines include: decorative cabinet hardware, decorative carved wood products, doors and drawers, functional cabinet hardware, kitchen islands and bath vanities. For more than 25 years the unique focus of Hardware Resources has been the customer. They believe in quality, integrity and reliability – upholding the highest standards of service and responsibility in the industry.
Hardware Resources family of brands include:
- Jeffrey Alexander for decorative hardware, vanities, mirrors and kitchen islands
- Elements for decorative hardware, bath hardware, vanities and mirrors
- Hardware Resources branded functional hardware, carved wood products, moldings, dovetail drawer boxes, mitered cabinet doors, cabinet organizers and closet organizers
For more information about Hardware Resources call toll free 1-800-463-0660 or visit www.HardwareResources.com.
Mary Beth Duehr
duehr & associates
1902 Wright Pl, Ste 200
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Download | View News Release:
Download individual images as lo-res (web ready; .jpg; RGB) or hi-res (print ready; .tif; CMYK)
Press Package (.zip)
All release formats, lo- and hi-res images
Soft-close Mixer/Appliance Lift Image Size: 4″ wide x 6″ high
raises stand mixers and heavy
kitchen machines to just below
(Lo-Res: 288 × 432; Hi-Res: 1200 x 1800 pixels)
Soft-close Mixer/Appliance Lift
Image Size: 4″ wide x 6″ high
4319 Marlena Street, Bossier City, LA 71111
1.800.463.0660 • Fax: 318.742.9513